Monday, September 6, 2010

A couple of my favorite He-Man toys

(source)
Masters of the Universe - ROBOTO - Released in 1985

Out of all of my old Masters of the Universe toys I think Roboto has to be my favorite. When you moved his torso from side to side the gears would move inside his chest. His visor also moved up and down.  

This is the one toy that friends would always be jealous of. Luckily for them I wasn't afraid to share and let them bask in the awesomeness of Roboto.  

The 3 interchanging arms sealed the deal for being one of the most sought after MOTU toys of the 80's.  


     (source)
Here's the picture that appeared on the back of the action figure cards.



(source)
Masters of the Universe - MULTI-BOT - Released in 1986

Multi-Bot was the figure that I always wanted but never owned.  Luckily my friend Aaron had him and we would occasionally trade toys for a week or so at a time.


If I ever come across one that is in decent shape I think I'll pick it up if the price is right.  The last few auctions I saw on eBay went for about $60. Until next time friends. There's many more posts to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment